Looking for proper Abit ic7g motherboard raid driver

Junior Member

So my computer was working just fine one day and I awoke to "Windows Could Not Start Because of a Computer Disk Hardware Configuration Problem..." etc...

I have an ABIT IC7G v 1.1 motherboard with 2 70 gig drives raided

So I threw in the XP Pro CD (non-slipstreamed) to go through the recovery console

Hit F6 to install 3rd party raid controller for my RAID (0)

threw in the floppy that I thought that had the proper files

and got the message "file txtsetup.oem not found"

I looked at the contents of the floppy and sure enough, no txtsetup.oem file

For the life of me I can not find the proper driver for my raided board

Can someone help me out?

Thanks