LPC flashing ARM compiler

Yan

Hi,

I have a firmware flashing code which erases the entire memory and
overwrites it with new code held in RAM.
The processor is an LPC2292 and the compiler is AMR Realview using the
Keil toolset.
In order to do this I run the code from RAM however the Realview
compiler uses a jump table that is (was) located in flash.
So naturaly it does not work.
Using the thumb option stops it using the jump table, but the code
does not seem to work any more, which could be to do with the philips
built in flash routines, but I can't single step properly to see what
is going on.

Does anyone have any ideas?