AWM

Could someone explain what the function of the 7.2v battery is inside my
1992 compaq LTE 4/25c laptop? Does anything stop functioning if this goes
bad (ie ram card)? This laptop also has the 14.4 modem & network boards
installed.
thanks mc

Glenn

"AWM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Could someone explain what the function of the 7.2v battery is inside my
> 1992 compaq LTE 4/25c laptop?

<http://www.benpreston.com/listings/10.html>

A lot depends on the internal battery.

Glenn

AWM

It is difficult to find info on this old machine. I just changed the 3v bios
battery when I discovered this one also inside the laptop...
mc
news:Pgz_j.129080$(E-Mail Removed)...