Mac Hard Drive icon displacement on Desktop after Reboot

John Decker

When I reboot my iMac G5 (Mac OS 10.3.8) the Macintosh HD icon on the desktop is
always moved
someplace other than where I normally place it on the desktop. I place the Mac
HD icon in the top right
corner of the desktop. What can be done to prevent the unauthorized diplacement
of the Mac HD icon?
I realize this is a paltry problem, but nevertheless aggravating. Any help would
be appreciated.

JD