Mac help in London

Aga

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there is a mac enthusiast from London in this group.
Need help in my office, full or part time.

Let me know.

Cheers!
Aga
(E-Mail Removed)

Clever Monkey

Aga wrote:
> Just wondering if there is a mac enthusiast from London in this group.
> Need help in my office, full or part time.
>
> Let me know.

There /must/ be a so-called "genius bar" at one of the Apple stores in
London? Might be worth your while hunting down the closest tube station
to one of those.

Man, I miss London.

John McWilliams

Aga wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Just wondering if there is a mac enthusiast from London in this group.
> Need help in my office, full or part time.

There's an U.K. Mac group that even Comcast carries.

--
John McWilliams

Warren Oates

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
"Aga" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Just wondering if there is a mac enthusiast from London in this group.
> Need help in my office, full or part time.
>
> Let me know.

I've got dual citizenship; I could be there in a few hours. I miss
London ...
--
W. Oates
Teal'c: He is concealing something.