Mac OS X's big cat names' desktop wallpapers?

Ant

Hello.

I noticed Mac OS X 10.7.x (aka Lion) has a lion wallpaper, but Mac OS X
10.8 does not have a Mountain Lion. I don't remember earlier versions
(e.g., 10.2.x) having their big cat names for their desktop wallpapers.

Shouldn't Apple be including wallpapers based on their big cat
names?

Thank you in advance.
--
Quote of the Week: "Where there is sugar, there are bound to be ants." --Malay Proverb
| |o o| |

Davoud

Ant:
> I noticed Mac OS X 10.7.x (aka Lion) has a lion wallpaper, but Mac OS X
> 10.8 does not have a Mountain Lion. I don't remember earlier versions
> (e.g., 10.2.x) having their big cat names for their desktop wallpapers.
>
> Shouldn't Apple be including wallpapers based on their big cat
> names?

They certainly should if they promised in writing that they would do
so. I have seen no such promise with reference to Mountain Lion or any
other version of the Mac OS.

Otherwise, got Photoshop?

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm

David Ritz

Király

In comp.sys.mac.system David Ritz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > I noticed Mac OS X 10.7.x (aka Lion) has a lion wallpaper, but Mac
> > OS X 10.8 does not have a Mountain Lion. I don't remember earlier
> > versions (e.g., 10.2.x) having their big cat names for their desktop
> > wallpapers.

> IIRC, the big cat desktop pictures were introduced in Snow Leopard
> (10.6).

I distinctly remember a Jaguar themed one.

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.

Adobe.CS3.Web.Premium.Vol.MAC.OSX 1DVD, other Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 2007/April/28, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' springsingreece@gmail.com Apple 0 04-28-2007 01:18 PM
a BIG, BIG Thank You for all the help.... bob brozewicz Compaq 0 12-29-2004 03:03 PM
CAT 9 BETA v CAT 9 shazbatt ATI 3 10-02-2004 05:24 PM
Cat 3.9 and Cat 3.8: problems for a 9500 Pro and IL2-FB SteveD ATI 8 11-19-2003 09:10 PM