Mainboard manual

LarrytheCucumber

I recently received an Epox EP-9NPA+Ultra mainboard refubrished from
the online Epox store, but it did not include a manual. The Epox
website is of no help - their ftp links are broken. Does anyone have
a electronic version of the manual I can have? Thanks!

Bob

"LarrytheCucumber" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I recently received an Epox EP-9NPA+Ultra mainboard refubrished from
> the online Epox store, but it did not include a manual. The Epox
> website is of no help - their ftp links are broken. Does anyone have
> a electronic version of the manual I can have? Thanks!

Hi there, try this :
http://www.epox.ru/data/download/man...npa_ultraJ.pdf In
english! :-}

LarrytheCucumber

On Aug 23, 9:45*pm, "Bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "LarrytheCucumber" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> >I recently received an Epox EP-9NPA+Ultra mainboard refubrished from
> > the online Epox store, but it did not include a manual. *The Epox
> > website is of no help - their ftp links are broken. *Does anyone have
> > a electronic version of the manual I can have? *Thanks!

> Hi there, * try this :http://www.epox.ru/data/download/man...npa_ultraJ.pdf* * * * * * In
> english! :-}

Thanks! I got a link to this from another forum as well. It's nice
to get so much help!

Mainboard manual jeffmaciej@yahoo.com Epox 2 08-24-2008 08:17 AM
Link to Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating System " Manual reposted in Word File format with 10 pages of the manual per webpage. Vintage Computer Manuals Apple 2 10-17-2006 06:21 AM
Manual P2B-DS Mainboard Robert Asus 1 10-08-2006 03:14 PM
PTGD1-LA mainboard manual and non-HP bios billiebobt Asus 3 04-25-2005 11:15 PM
alt.comp.periphs.mainboard,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox,aus.computers Ray Epox 0 11-01-2003 01:46 AM