How to make the 2 CPUs access a global unaligned variable at the same time?

Steven Zhou

Hello,

I want to test the atomic access API of my OS.

Assume that my test board has 4 CPUs (CPU0 ~ CPU3) and I want the
CPU2 and CPU3 to access a global unaligned 32-bit variable
simultaneously. How to implement this test by the means of software?
Trigger IPI to the logical group including CPU2 and CPU3?
Or any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.