manual for 755-A2

Junior Member

Hi,

Anyone know how I can get a manual for an ECS 755-A2? I've tried the ECS website but there doesn't seem to be too much help to be found there.

If I can get this thing working it will be my most up-to-date computer.... really!

Thanks alot I hope.

Junior Member

Testing, testing

Junior Member

I'm new here, so the moderators won't let me post the link, as yet: I intend to monitor and refer to this site from now on.

Instead of "support," click on "motherboards" and navigate from there, instead--choose socket 754--then navigate to your 755-A2 board. You should then get the info, manual, ECS's downloads of driver downloads, and BIOS updates your need. This should help you from now on with ECS's "canned" online support....

I built a sys with this for friends of mine because I found this board proves relatively stable and troublefree....

Junior Member

Thanks very much rbrband, that's brilliant! Might make some progress now.

OT: HP laserjet III Service Manual - PDF ?? TK Abit 7 08-04-2007 07:22 PM
Link to Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating System " Manual reposted in Word File format with 10 pages of the manual per webpage. Vintage Computer Manuals Apple 2 10-17-2006 06:21 AM
New bd-Chinese manual-help! RA Abit 4 10-06-2004 04:41 PM
BD_7_RAID--hangs at "A7" code not listed in manual, no video, no beeps TIA Beldar Abit 4 06-12-2004 01:22 PM
AN7 post code "AF" - not in manual or phoenix bios website Jason Hubbard Abit 10 03-01-2004 12:03 PM