master CD associated floppy diskettes

ss454_@hotmail.com

Hi

I have 30 plus Packard Bell master CD's. Is there a way of
determining the floppy restore diskette (number) that goes with each
MCD? I do believe that they are all Windows 95. I see that there are
the restore diskettes available at :

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/_ht_a/...ackardbell.htm

Anyone have an answer? I can list the numbers of the MCD's if needed.

Bill

metronid

On Jan 18, 7:42*am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi
>
> * * * I have 30 plus Packard Bell master CD's. Is there a way of
> determining the floppy restore diskette (number) that goes with each
> MCD? I do believe that they are all Windows 95. I see that there are
> the restore diskettes available at :
>
> http://mywebpage.netscape.com/_ht_a/...ackardbell.htm
>
> Anyone have an answer? I can list the numbers of the MCD's if needed.
>
> Bill

There are ways.
I have some catalogued .
Many of the restore floopies are also on the Cd's
Elector has many on his site.
You can match the version # located in the bat file to the one on your
cd or cd's

A google is also an easy way

ss454_@hotmail.com

Hi Metro

Can you list Elector's site please?

Bill

metronid

On Jan 18, 7:27*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi Metro
>
> * * * Can you list Elector's site please?
>
> Bill

Be patient Elector should send an invite
If not I will link it.

metronid

On Jan 18, 8:33*pm, metronid <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jan 18, 7:27*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > Hi Metro

> > * * * Can you list Elector's site please?

> > Bill

> Be patient Elector should send an invite
> If not I will link it.

Elector

"metronid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Jan 18, 8:33 pm, metronid <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jan 18, 7:27 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > Hi Metro

> > Can you list Elector's site please?

> > Bill

> Be patient Elector should send an invite
> If not I will link it.

Thank You for that listing. I have been really busy lately. Have not been
able to visit as much as I usually do.

Elector

Junior Member

Elector I am new to this site but want to exchange information about a kookie neighbor you have, my e-mail is p1445lance. I will e-mail you my cell number to your g-mail acct, please forgive me if this message is out of line.

v/r
Dmichael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elector