Matrox G450 eTV PC-VCR Crashing

Terry

Has anyone had problems with using Matrox PC-VCR with Windows XP SP2? I've
had this weird problem develop ever since I installed SP2. After a reboot,
I can open PC-VCR and close it fine no problem the first time. If I load
PC-VCR again, it's fine until I want to turn it off. When I exit the PC-VCR
program, my whole computer reboots itself. I just did a fresh reinstall
with SP2 and the problem still persists. Has anyone experienced the same?

uwhong@attglobal.net

I've had exactly the same problem. No idea what to do about it.
Reloaded PC-VCR several times to no avail. Checked microsoft
and matrox websites but have found no help.

Any help would be appreciated.

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:59:30 GMT, "Terry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Has anyone had problems with using Matrox PC-VCR with Windows XP SP2? I've
>had this weird problem develop ever since I installed SP2. After a reboot,
>I can open PC-VCR and close it fine no problem the first time. If I load
>PC-VCR again, it's fine until I want to turn it off. When I exit the PC-VCR
>program, my whole computer reboots itself. I just did a fresh reinstall
>with SP2 and the problem still persists. Has anyone experienced the same?

Terry

Did your problems only start after installing SP2 as well? I started a
thread on the Matrox Support Forums here:
http://forum.matrox.com/mga/viewtopic.php?t=12703. Please register/logon
and say you have the same problems. Maybe if enough people complain, Matrox
will fix it.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've had exactly the same problem. No idea what to do about it.
> Reloaded PC-VCR several times to no avail. Checked microsoft
> and matrox websites but have found no help.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:59:30 GMT, "Terry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Has anyone had problems with using Matrox PC-VCR with Windows XP SP2?
>>I've
>>had this weird problem develop ever since I installed SP2. After a
>>reboot,
>>I can open PC-VCR and close it fine no problem the first time. If I load
>>PC-VCR again, it's fine until I want to turn it off. When I exit the
>>PC-VCR
>>program, my whole computer reboots itself. I just did a fresh reinstall
>>with SP2 and the problem still persists. Has anyone experienced the same?

Using G450 eTV for Vidoe Output Keith Anthony Matrox 1 02-13-2004 06:08 PM
Matrox G450 eTV SeaAce Matrox 2 02-12-2004 05:20 PM
G450 eTV capture comparison PhoneLover Matrox 0 08-25-2003 02:17 PM
Dutch and Belgian users of Marvel G450 eTV TT users Linea Recta Matrox 0 07-28-2003 09:55 PM
G450 eTV 4gig Limit? Mike Matrox 2 06-29-2003 04:45 PM