Matrox OpenGL extensions

Vincent DAVID

Hi,

Where can I find documentation on Matrox-specific OpenGL extensions,
like GL_MTX_fragment_shader ?
The extensions don't appear in the OpenGL Extension Registry, and I'm
unable to find resource on the matrox web site.

TIA,
Vincent

Andrew McDonald

Matrox' developer website just says "spec coming soon"... that was apparently written a year ago so
I wouldn't hold your breath. What can the Parhelia do that's not in the ARB shaders?

http://developer.matrox.com/details....07&s=docs&i=98

Andrew