Motherboard Forums


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes

matrox rtx 100

 
 
giovanni
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-17-2004, 10:54 AM
montaggio video
vendo scheda di acquisizione video matrox rtx 100 COMPRATA LUGLIO 2003 con
premiere 6.5
a ? 700
+ spese postali
(E-Mail Removed)


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
mmiserus@VERWIJDER_DITxs4all.nl
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-18-2004, 04:47 PM
Hello,

On Mon, 17 May 2004 10:54:05 GMT, "giovanni" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>montaggio video
>vendo scheda di acquisizione video matrox rtx 100 COMPRATA LUGLIO 2003 con
>premiere 6.5
>a ? 700
>+ spese postali
>(E-Mail Removed)
>

This is a international group so one does not speak Italian here...
only English.

Regards,

Max M. (Dutch;-)





 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Ken
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-18-2004, 11:17 PM
On Tue, 18 May 2004 16:47:50 GMT, mmiserus@VERWIJDER_DITxs4all.nl
wrote:

> >montaggio video
> >vendo scheda di acquisizione video matrox rtx 100 COMPRATA LUGLIO 2003 con
> >premiere 6.5
> >a ? 700
> >+ spese postali
> >(E-Mail Removed)
> >

> This is a international group so one does not speak Italian here...
> only English.
>
> Regards,
>
> Max M. (Dutch;-)


I prefer swedish! :-) Shweden

 
Reply With Quote
 
Red Ant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-25-2004, 05:17 PM
or hokkien, please.

"Ken" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 18 May 2004 16:47:50 GMT, mmiserus@VERWIJDER_DITxs4all.nl
> wrote:
>
> > >montaggio video
> > >vendo scheda di acquisizione video matrox rtx 100 COMPRATA LUGLIO 2003

con
> > >premiere 6.5
> > >a ? 700
> > >+ spese postali
> > >(E-Mail Removed)
> > >

> > This is a international group so one does not speak Italian here...
> > only English.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Max M. (Dutch;-)

>
> I prefer swedish! :-) Shweden
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Error while loading an RTX kernel example meenz.tronix@gmail.com Embedded 3 12-04-2006 09:10 AM
RTX-51 Full reentrant stack problem Bruce Embedded 3 04-28-2006 08:01 PM
Selling My RTX.100 The Eye Matrox 0 01-26-2006 05:35 AM
Ventrucom RTX Hussain Embedded 0 04-01-2005 11:28 AM
Installing RTX 10/100 software, Matrox X.tools Dennis Hendrix Matrox 0 08-15-2003 02:05 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Welcome!
Welcome to Motherboard Point
 

Advertisment