Max CPU Support

JoshuaCurrie@aol.com

I'm planning on upgrading My AMD Athlon 64 3800+ possessor to a X2
4600+ but the site I bought the Combo setup from says that my MSI
RX-480 Motherboard will support the X2 possessor but the manufacture
say something else. Can Someone help me out with this. A website will
help or someone running my identical board will also help. I just need
to find this out in a couple of days. Thanks.

Cari

No, according to AMD and they should know.
http://www2.amd.com/us-en/recmobo/Re...~73649,00.html

www.coribright.com/Windows

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> I'm planning on upgrading My AMD Athlon 64 3800+ possessor to a X2
> 4600+ but the site I bought the Combo setup from says that my MSI
> RX-480 Motherboard will support the X2 possessor but the manufacture
> say something else. Can Someone help me out with this. A website will
> help or someone running my identical board will also help. I just need
> to find this out in a couple of days. Thanks.

john

Martin

Look on your motherboard manufacturer's site to see if your motherboard
supports the AMD 64 CPU you are looking at. I have a gigabyte motherboard
that is not listed at the AMD site but is listed at gigabyte's site that
works perfectly well with an AMD 64 4400+ X2 CPU. The motherboard
manufacturer will have the latest info.

Regards

John

news:(E-Mail Removed)...