Pete

I have two Maxtor drives installed. They were a good buy at the store.
Anyone wish to post about the quality of the recent Maxtor drives?
-Pete

almaz

bad

--
www.247recovery.com
--

"Pete" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:EMCte.329$(E-Mail Removed). ..
>I have two Maxtor drives installed. They were a good buy at the store.
> Anyone wish to post about the quality of the recent Maxtor drives?
> -Pete

TM Riggs

I have used Maxtor drives in my computers for years. They have always been
of excellent quality and performance. I have 2 installed in my main system
at home now and they perform great. Tip: Do not use any kind of power saving
settings for the drive ie: powering down the drive after a set amount of
time. This will just decrease the life of the drive.

TM