Medion Motherboards

Junior Member

Help Offered FREE to poeple with these computers
these motherboards are a problem and I have successfully sorted e few hundred of these problem machines.
Chris

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisf989 View Post
Help Offered FREE to poeple with these computers
these motherboards are a problem and I have successfully sorted e few hundred of these problem machines.
Chris
I have a medion MIM2300
unexpected fault
sometimesBSOD and reebooting random lock up
diagnosed by PC world
PCC fails GFX memory on every pass. CPU RAM & MOBO all seem ok. Advise MOBO replacement.

Where can I get a replacement motherboard?

Thanks