messages arrive multiple times

Willem

Hi,

In one of my accounts, messages arrive multiple times in Mozille
Thunderbird, not in Outlook Express. Sometimes after some days again all
messages, which are left on the server of my provider wille come in
again. This is only the case whith one provider. Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance, Willem (NL)

Beryl

Willem wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In one of my accounts, messages arrive multiple times in Mozille
> Thunderbird, not in Outlook Express. Sometimes after some days again all
> messages, which are left on the server of my provider wille come in
> again. This is only the case whith one provider. Can anybody help me?
>
> Thanks in advance, Willem (NL)

Check Thunderbird's server settings for that account. Mozilla has options
to leave messages on the server, or not.

And this is an AMD Processor group,
news://news.mozilla.org/mozilla.support.thunderbird is the place for
Thunderbird software.