Microsoft reader on a tablet running Vista

Mel

Hello,
Is it possible to install Ms Reader on a tablet running Win Vista?
When I try to do it i keep gettin an error message saying that I
cannot install Reader on a pc running xp tablet...
Am I missing something?
Thank you

Maurizio

Jeff

Download the one for tablets (Readerv25Setup.exe). Ignore the warning that
says it is for XP only.
Right click on the setup.exe file>properties>compatabilty tab,make sure the
compatabilty mode drop down menu is set for Windows XP Service Pack 2, check
the box "Run this program in compatabilty mode) and for good measure, check
the box at the bottom "Run this program as an administrator".
BINGO-MS Reader installed on a Vista tablet! :-)

Jeff

Mel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
> Is it possible to install Ms Reader on a tablet running Win Vista?
> When I try to do it i keep gettin an error message saying that I
> cannot install Reader on a pc running xp tablet...
> Am I missing something?
> Thank you
>
> Maurizio

Mel