minimize icons

michal

hi
i made update to my cmputer package 2 i have tablet t 3010 fujitsu since
than when i want to minimize aplication it disapear at the toolbar but when i
made alt tab it work how can i solve this problem
--
michal mizrahi

Chris H.

Do you receive any "neat" free email greetings? If so go into Control Panel
and look in Add or Remove Programs for entries regarding WinSrvReg and
Friend Greetings. If they are there, uninstall them.

If that isn't the case, take a look at MVP Kelly Theriot's web site:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm and under Taskbar she has a
Registry fix for "Minimized Programs Missing."
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"michal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi
> i made update to my cmputer package 2 i have tablet t 3010 fujitsu since
> than when i want to minimize aplication it disapear at the toolbar but
> when i
> made alt tab it work how can i solve this problem
> --
> michal mizrahi

michal

hi
at the site you gave me i try it but it doesn't work
wha to do

"Chris H." wrote:

> Do you receive any "neat" free email greetings? If so go into Control Panel
> and look in Add or Remove Programs for entries regarding WinSrvReg and
> Friend Greetings. If they are there, uninstall them.
>
> If that isn't the case, take a look at MVP Kelly Theriot's web site:
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm and under Taskbar she has a
> Registry fix for "Minimized Programs Missing."
> --
> Chris H.
> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
> Associate Expert
>

> "michal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hi
> > i made update to my cmputer package 2 i have tablet t 3010 fujitsu since
> > than when i want to minimize aplication it disapear at the toolbar but
> > when i
> > made alt tab it work how can i solve this problem
> > --
> > michal mizrahi

Chris H.

Perhaps it is actually working, but they are hidden by your alignment on the
Taskbar. Do you have your Taskbar on Auto-Hide or permanently anchored to a
single location on your screen? Are you displaying the Quick Launch
toolbar? Any of the other available toolbars when you right-click the
Taskbar, select Properties and select Toolbars?
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
Associate Expert

"michal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi
> at the site you gave me i try it but it doesn't work
> wha to do
>
> "Chris H." wrote:
>
>> Do you receive any "neat" free email greetings? If so go into Control
>> Panel
>> and look in Add or Remove Programs for entries regarding WinSrvReg and
>> Friend Greetings. If they are there, uninstall them.
>>
>> If that isn't the case, take a look at MVP Kelly Theriot's web site:
>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm and under Taskbar she
>> has a
>> Registry fix for "Minimized Programs Missing."
>> --
>> Chris H.
>> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
>> Associate Expert
>>

>> "michal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > hi
>> > i made update to my cmputer package 2 i have tablet t 3010 fujitsu
>> > since
>> > than when i want to minimize aplication it disapear at the toolbar but
>> > when i
>> > made alt tab it work how can i solve this problem
>> > --
>> > michal mizrahi

michal

hi
no i don't have this file but when i open
tablet pc open panel and i open Totorial it writen Alert-Melicios Scrip
detected
object: windows script host shell object
activity:run
file: c/windows/help'tip tude.hta
when i looking for ths file i can't find him when i scan anti virus it
writen that there is no virus at the computer maby there is conection between
this problem to the minimize icon
"Chris H." wrote:

> Do you receive any "neat" free email greetings? If so go into Control Panel
> and look in Add or Remove Programs for entries regarding WinSrvReg and
> Friend Greetings. If they are there, uninstall them.
>
> If that isn't the case, take a look at MVP Kelly Theriot's web site:
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm and under Taskbar she has a
> Registry fix for "Minimized Programs Missing."
> --
> Chris H.
> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
> Associate Expert
>

> "michal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hi
> > i made update to my cmputer package 2 i have tablet t 3010 fujitsu since
> > than when i want to minimize aplication it disapear at the toolbar but
> > when i
> > made alt tab it work how can i solve this problem
> > --
> > michal mizrahi

Chris H.

Michal, that could be the "tiptute.hta" file which is located in
C:\WINDOWS\Help, and part of the downloaded tutorial which runs when you go
to Start/All Programs/Tablet PC/Tablet PC Tutorials after you've downloaded
and installed the tutorial content. Can you run the tutorial successfully
from the All Programs listing?

Otherwise, you may try getting a "second opinion" on the script by going on
line to http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ and try their free "HouseCall"
anti-virus checker. You should also perhaps look at the information here:
www.aumha.org/secure for Trojans and parasites.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
Associate Expert

"michal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi
> no i don't have this file but when i open
> tablet pc open panel and i open Totorial it writen Alert-Melicios Scrip
> detected
> object: windows script host shell object
> activity:run
> file: c/windows/help'tip tude.hta
> when i looking for ths file i can't find him when i scan anti virus it
> writen that there is no virus at the computer maby there is conection
> between
> this problem to the minimize icon
> "Chris H." wrote:
>
>> Do you receive any "neat" free email greetings? If so go into Control
>> Panel
>> and look in Add or Remove Programs for entries regarding WinSrvReg and
>> Friend Greetings. If they are there, uninstall them.
>>
>> If that isn't the case, take a look at MVP Kelly Theriot's web site:
>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm and under Taskbar she
>> has a
>> Registry fix for "Minimized Programs Missing."
>> --
>> Chris H.
>> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
>> Associate Expert
>>

>> "michal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > hi
>> > i made update to my cmputer package 2 i have tablet t 3010 fujitsu
>> > since
>> > than when i want to minimize aplication it disapear at the toolbar but
>> > when i
>> > made alt tab it work how can i solve this problem
>> > --
>> > michal mizrahi

How to minimize power consumption w/ external mouse workingteacher@gmail.com Laptops 9 04-01-2007 03:49 PM
Weird problem: application icons over-laid with hard-drive icons Mike Schneider IBM 2 02-08-2005 05:04 AM
minimize icons michal Tablet PC 0 10-24-2004 10:17 PM
Command line to activate Finder "minimize in place" feature ? Alain Birtz Apple 1 10-31-2003 06:00 PM
AIW 8500DV auto minimize while playing RavenShield Russ ATI 0 10-21-2003 12:00 PM