missing ink in outlook 2003 messages

gene

Hi Everyone -

I've looked for an answer in this group, but came up empty-handed, so here I
am.

When I ink something in the body of a new message, none of the ink shows up
when received (I use a couple of my own email addresses to test) -- just
typed text (I combined ink and text for the test). In fact, when I open the
same message in Sent Items, the ink doesn't appear in the body of the email
there either.

Am I missing something obvious? Isn't this the purpose of ink capabilities
in Outlook? To send handwritten stuff? I'm afraid to think of what my inked
messages to clients looked like!

I'm using Outlook 2003 on my HP tablet pc. Word is my editor and messages
are sent in html.

Help? Thanks.

Gene.

handwriting mail from outlook 2003 to Outlook Express 6.0 mikio Tablet PC 1 05-28-2004 08:01 PM
Outlook 2003 Ink Vince Tablet PC 7 01-22-2004 05:29 PM
2003 Outlook: No Ink uses? Scott Tablet PC 1 10-22-2003 05:16 PM
ANN: Tablet Enhancements for Outlook adds ink entry to Microsoft Outlook J. Tennyson Einstein Tablet PC 0 09-15-2003 02:47 AM
printing outlook messages which have tablet "ink" in them. Harry Feit Tablet PC 0 07-07-2003 11:18 PM