Missong ink tools / pens in MS Office 2007

Mauro

Hi

I have a tablet PC with Windows XP Tablet PC edition.
I worked with Office 2003 and all was fine.
Now I have updated Office to the 2007 edition and I do not have my ink tools
anymore.

Any idea how I get them back?

Thank you, Mauro

Lauri

Word 2007
Review ribbon > Start Inking button (far right)

"Mauro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I have a tablet PC with Windows XP Tablet PC edition.
> I worked with Office 2003 and all was fine.
> Now I have updated Office to the 2007 edition and I do not have my ink
> tools
> anymore.
>
> Any idea how I get them back?
>
> Thank you, Mauro

Mauro

Thank you for this, but it's not what I'm missing.
I miss the funnctionality for the pen in all office 2007 applications.

How can I draw a picture in a Word doc, or add a manual note in an outlook
mail?
This was easy possible with the 2003 Office version.

"Lauri" wrote:

> Word 2007
> Review ribbon > Start Inking button (far right)
>

> "Mauro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi
> >
> > I have a tablet PC with Windows XP Tablet PC edition.
> > I worked with Office 2003 and all was fine.
> > Now I have updated Office to the 2007 edition and I do not have my ink
> > tools
> > anymore.
> >
> > Any idea how I get them back?
> >
> > Thank you, Mauro

Emmadw

Did anyone have an answer to this? I too miss the range of inkin
options in Office 2007 (I was tempted to blame MS Vista, as I went fro
XP tablet & Office 2003 to Vista & Office 2007 at the same time

--
Emmadw

ukcrocks

I have a similar problem, I have a new Lenovo Tablet PC, with Vista and I
loaded Office 2007, the menu is there, but I can't use the ink tools. I have
been running around the Internet for days looking for a solution.

It also seems to be only related to MS-Office

Thanks

Mark