dgk

I bought this MB and used it to build a computer for my mother. She
had so many problems that I finally paid a (2000 mile) service call
and replaced everything in the box. So now I find myself with the
MN31/N and am putting it into a new box. But I have the same problem
that I ran into originally with the MB. I can't get the onboard audio
to work. Everything looks fine. Testing the audio through control
panel has sound enabled and I can select a sound and play it, but
there is no actual sound.

WinXP, latest drivers from Shuttle. Also, the video is weird, when I
drag a window it is very jerky.

It seems like a driver issue to me but maybe this board is just
flakey?