What Monitor?

brianbru

I have recently bought a new PC, spec below and am trying to determin
the best monitor to get the best graphical performance. Firstly, Is i
better with a TFT or CRT. If TFT, would I be better with a 20" wit
higher resolution or a 19" with lower resolution, but faster respons
time?

Spec:

AMD Athlon 64 FX57
2GB Ram
300GB Hardrive
FX7800GTX graphics card.

Regard

--
brianbru

arja

"brianbru" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in
bericht news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I have recently bought a new PC, spec below and am trying to
> determine
> the best monitor to get the best graphical performance. Firstly,
> Is it
> better with a TFT or CRT. If TFT, would I be better with a 20"
> with
> higher resolution or a 19" with lower resolution, but faster
> response
> time?
>
> Spec:
>
> AMD Athlon 64 FX57
> 2GB Ram
> 300GB Hardrive
> FX7800GTX graphics card.

Buy a Eizo crt you 'll never regret it.

--
arja

CONTROL

arja wrote:
> "brianbru" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in
> bericht news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>I have recently bought a new PC, spec below and am trying to
>>determine
>>the best monitor to get the best graphical performance. Firstly,
>>Is it
>>better with a TFT or CRT. If TFT, would I be better with a 20"
>>with
>>higher resolution or a 19" with lower resolution, but faster
>>response
>>time?
>>
>>Spec:
>>
>>AMD Athlon 64 FX57
>>2GB Ram
>>300GB Hardrive
>>FX7800GTX graphics card.

> Buy a Eizo crt you 'll never regret it.

CRT is really cheap but takes up too much desk space
go for the 19" TFT with faster response times
you still will be able to run it at 1280 x 1024