The most powerfull and fastest Dell laptop

happytoday

I want to buy a new Dell laptop . What is the the most powerfull and
fastest Dell laptop nowadays for programming and gaming purposes ?
Should I wait till new model appeared on the horizon ?
Thanks in advance .

gargoyle60

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:15:04 -0700 (PDT), happytoday
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I want to buy a new Dell laptop . What is the the most powerfull and
>fastest Dell laptop nowadays for programming and gaming purposes ?
>Should I wait till new model appeared on the horizon ?
>Thanks in advance .

I can't believe people still buy mass-produced Dell rubbish.

Bob Villa

On Apr 12, 3:09*am, gargoyle60 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:15:04 -0700 (PDT), happytoday
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >I want to buy a new Dell laptop . What is the the most powerfull and
> >fastest Dell *laptop nowadays for programming and gaming purposes ?
> >Should I wait till new model appeared on the horizon ?
> >Thanks in advance .

> I can't believe people still buy mass-produced Dell rubbish.

And YOU custom-build laptops? (Might be viable if we were talking
about desktops!) Dell is as good or better than most laptops.

bob

Roy

On Apr 12, 5:15*am, happytoday <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I want to buy a new Dell laptop . What is the the most powerfull and
> fastest Dell *laptop nowadays for programming and gaming purposes ?
> Should I wait till new model appeared on the horizon ?
> Thanks in advance .

Have you taken a look at Dell Precision M6400 covet?
http://www.pcpro.co.uk/reviews/lapto...specifications

At a more than 4000 sterllng pound a piece, Intelcore extreme chip,
16 GB of DDR3 Ram Capacity,1 GB dedicated graphics card etc , it might
be interesting to you.....