motherboard MS-6541 ver: 1.0

Chab

I am the looking for the documentation on the motherboard of my computer
Compaq EVO D310 µT. It's a MSI motherboard ref: MS-6541 ver: 1.0 I need
to know the jumper setting and other information. I sought this
documentation at Compaq and MSI, but I did not find anything
I have also minor problems, when I put OFF the computer with the power
supply switch, I lose systematically the setup adjustment (hour, memory,
etc). I replaced the battery, but it is not that. If you have an idea……
I contacted the customer service Compaq, which said to me that this
documentation did not exist, I think that they are not true.
I hope that my English is correct ;o)
Thank you in advance, cordially!

Chab

Jure Sah

Chab pravi:
> I have also minor problems, when I put OFF the computer with the power
> supply switch, I lose systematically the setup adjustment (hour, memory,
> etc). I replaced the battery, but it is not that. If you have an idea……

You may want to check if the CMOS jumper is set in reset position.

Also try swapping the power supply.

LP,
Jure

Chab

Jure Sah a écrit :
> Chab pravi:
>> I have also minor problems, when I put OFF the computer with the power
>> supply switch, I lose systematically the setup adjustment (hour, memory,
>> etc). I replaced the battery, but it is not that. If you have an idea……

> You may want to check if the CMOS jumper is set in reset position.
>
> Also try swapping the power supply.
>
> LP,
> Jure

Hi Jure !

Indeed, the jumper had remained in position clear cmos. Despite
everything my research on the Web I did not find any documentation on
this motherboard.
Still thank you for your assistance.
regards!

Chab

Horst Franke

In news:48a5470d$0$5505$(E-Mail Removed) Chab wrote:

> everything my research on the Web I did not find any documentation on
> this motherboard.

Hi Chab, it was said that the
EVO D310 µT, MSI motherboard ref: MS-6541 is *OEM*
and thus personalized by Compaq.
Your chance is to compare this to a supported MSI Board:
Chipset, supported CPU and so on.

If Compaq does not provide the info, then You're lost.
I maid some researches and was also lost => no info!

Thus your only chance is, to find a similar MSI board.
Horst