Motherboard Part numbers

Junior Member

Hi,
I want to know what is the difference between two different part numbers of the same motherboard. I have acer ferrari 4005 WLMi. The motherboard died. I want to replace it. There are 2 motherboards. One with part number LB FR406.001 and the other LB FR406.002. Both are used in the same laptop.

I request your advises on the this. Can I buy any of them? Is there a difference between the same motherboards with different part numebrs?

Thanks