sAndrO

Hello boys,
can someone say to me where found drivers, manual, bios update and utilities
for a mb called MS6188 ver:3 ?
thank you
sAndrO

don't look

"sAndrO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:465893d1$0$17943$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Hello boys,
> can someone say to me where found drivers, manual, bios update and

utilities
> for a mb called MS6188 ver:3 ?
> thank you
> sAndrO

Try this:

http://global.msi.com.tw/index.php?f...aincat_no=1&ca
t2_no=&cat3_no=

sAndrO

"don't look" <don't (E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:fy36i.29035$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "sAndrO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:465893d1$0$17943$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> Hello boys,
>> can someone say to me where found drivers, manual, bios update and

> utilities
>> for a mb called MS6188 ver:3 ?
>> thank you
>> sAndrO
>>

> Try this:
>
> http://global.msi.com.tw/index.php?f...aincat_no=1&ca
> t2_no=&cat3_no=
>

>Tried, but i find only MS6198 vers: 2. Is it the same thing for MS6188 ?
>Can I damage any thing or all with the files of MS6198 instead of MS6188?

(I beg your perdon for my about-english....)
Grazie
sAndrO

don't look

Strange.That wasn't what I meant to copy&paste there.I had a page with a
whole list of MSI boards. Apparently,this board is from an IBM NetVista PC.
Found this. so drivers for the Intel 810 chipset. Also found a link to IBM
that might help

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/si...le=lenovo&lndo
cid=MIGR-4TSUDT

The MS-6188 Flex ATX WH11 mainboard is a high-performance computer mainboard
based on Intel 810 chipset. The MS-6188 is designed for the Intel
Celeron/Coppermine (PPGA) processor for inexpensive business/personal
desktop markets.??The Intel 810 chipset is the first generation Integrated
Graphics chipset for the Intel... More
The MS-6188 Flex ATX WH11 mainboard is a high-performance computer mainboard
based on Intel 810 chipset. The MS-6188 is designed for the Intel
Celeron/Coppermine (PPGA) processor for inexpensive business/personal
desktop markets.??The Intel 810 chipset is the first generation Integrated
Graphics chipset for the Intel Celeron processor. The graphics accelerator
architecture consists of dedicated multi-media engines executing in parallel
to deliver high performance 3D, 2D, and motion compensation video
capabilities. An integrated centralized memory arbiter allocates memory
bandwidth to multiple system agents to optimize system memory utilization. A
new chipset component interconnect, the hub interface, is designed into the
Intel 810 chipset to provide an efficient communication channel between the
memory controller hub and I/O hub controller.??The Intel 810 chipset
contains three core components: the Graphics and Memory Controller Hub
(GMCH), the I/O Controller Hub (ICH) and the Firm..
"sAndrO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4659ed36$0$37197$(E-Mail Removed) ...

> "don't look" <don't (E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:fy36i.29035$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "sAndrO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:465893d1$0$17943$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> >> Hello boys,
> >> can someone say to me where found drivers, manual, bios update and

> > utilities
> >> for a mb called MS6188 ver:3 ?
> >> thank you
> >> sAndrO
> >>

> > Try this:

http://global.msi.com.tw/index.php?f...aincat_no=1&ca
> > t2_no=&cat3_no=
> >

> >Tried, but i find only MS6198 vers: 2. Is it the same thing for MS6188 ?
> >Can I damage any thing or all with the files of MS6198 instead of MS6188?

> (I beg your perdon for my about-english....)
> Grazie
> sAndrO

sAndrO

Thank you
I think the mo/bo is too old and difficult to manage: I surrender
Good bye
sAndrO

news:dlJ6i.65787$(E-Mail Removed)...