Mouse stops working

Junior Member

Just in the last couple of weeks my mouse has stopped working after I reboot my comp. If I unplug it and plug it back in again it works fine, until the next reboot anyway. I've tried different usb ports, a different mouse, defaukt mircosoft drivers, the latest logitech drivers, disabling my AV but nothing seems to help. Any ideas?

I'm using XP pro and logitech mx310 mouse to btw

Junior Member

check ur mouse port

Wired mouse starts and stops DJW Apple 3 02-04-2010 03:17 AM
Mouse Stops Moving Tyler S. Tablet PC 1 11-18-2006 09:10 PM
Mouse stops working on Mac G4's G-Man Apple 2 12-12-2004 05:08 PM
Beige G3, Logitech Mouse; Mouse sometimes stops moving, everything else still works. Bob Blaylock Apple 1 03-06-2004 02:16 PM
USB mouse stops responding after reboot on Toshiba laptop Yousuf Khan Laptops 2 02-08-2004 03:28 PM