John Smith

Hi!

Has anyone ever heard of this mobo that can be found in Compaq Evo D350?
Microstar MS-6541 v1.0

I could use a BIOS update, some specs (CPU/DDR support) and a user's
manual...

BIOS can be found at Compaq page (without description), but on the MSI's web
this mobo doesn't exist.

Maybe some tech/unofficial bios anywhere?
Maybe anyone knows of some identical boards not from Compaq?

Glenn

Also used in D310.

If you want me to email you some documents I have found let me know.

Glenn

"John Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Yh0qc.2939$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi!
>
> Has anyone ever heard of this mobo that can be found in Compaq Evo D350?
> Microstar MS-6541 v1.0
>
> I could use a BIOS update, some specs (CPU/DDR support) and a user's
> manual...
>
> BIOS can be found at Compaq page (without description), but on the MSI's

web
> this mobo doesn't exist.
>
> Maybe some tech/unofficial bios anywhere?
> Maybe anyone knows of some identical boards not from Compaq?

Junior Member

Can u send the details or documents you have for this mobo.

my mail id is : (E-Mail Removed)