MSI Bios Change

Junior Member

Was wondering if anyone can answer this for me, I have a MSI G31TM-P21 motherboard with American Megatrends Bios, now I wanted to change the OEM logo and I was wondering if I could do this? I know there is a program "AMIBCP" but I never used it before, so was just wondering can this program change it? Thanks in advanced

Junior Member

Are you from LA? I am trying to find an old friend. If this is you please respond. Thanks.