Multi client midi driver?

dontb

I am using Antares Auto Tune in the mode where it targets midi inputs for
pitch correction.

Auto Tune in this case is a Direct X plug in recording software and hosted
on a PC. the midi port is on a Soundblaster Value live card.

Whenever I select the target mode, AT gives me an error message saying it
could not initize the midi and make sure the appropriate muli client midi
driver is installed.

The midi is in a track of the recording software and does correctly play
when I roll the tune.

Where can I find this muli client midi driver it refers to?

thank you