my computer keeps booting and going to the recovery programme

Junior Member

i was wondering if anyone knew what i could do because my computer keeps booting up and then going straight to the recovery programme which i only used to use if i wanted to restore my computer to a previous date. when it goes there it asks me two options, to reset my computer to when it was purchased, completely or partially. i had done both of these things in the hope that it would go back to normal but it hasnt and i guess i lost all my data. also it asks me whether i want to roll my computer back to a previous date, this is after i reset it to the day it was purchased completely. this is the only screen i see and the furthest my computer will go once booted and the screen will be blue. it also gets larger as if its about to go into safe mode but then takes me to a recovery programme. i have no idea why this has happened, but i dont know how to take this off, is there anyone who can help. much appreciated.

Last edited by logan008; 07-25-2008 at 11:05 AM.. Reason: i am desperate for an answer as i really need to get my computer working.