Will my Graphics Card Work... ?

Johanna

Hi,
I have a Shuttle with an FB61 mainboard. I just bought this great
graphics card, an "All in one wonder" card... It looks like I got it
wrong when ordering RAM, and I am hope I won't have problems with the
card. Very grateful if anyone knows, or had experience of using a
similar setup. The card is described here:
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatal...00_Series.html
Regards
Johanna

I like Toys and Cake

"Johanna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:41928370$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I have a Shuttle with an FB61 mainboard. I just bought this great
> graphics card, an "All in one wonder" card... It looks like I got it
> wrong when ordering RAM, and I am hope I won't have problems with
> the card. Very grateful if anyone knows, or had experience of using
> a similar setup. The card is described here:
> http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatal...00_Series.html

That card will work just fine. I have had several shuttles with most
radeons from 9600XT to X800XT and they all work fine.

Conor

In article <41928370$(E-Mail Removed)>, Johanna says...
> Hi,
> I have a Shuttle with an FB61 mainboard. I just bought this great
> graphics card, an "All in one wonder" card... It looks like I got it
> wrong when ordering RAM, and I am hope I won't have problems with the
> card. Very grateful if anyone knows, or had experience of using a
> similar setup.

No problems although you may hear the fan speed altering a fair bit.

--
Conor

Opinions personal, facts suspect.

Johanna

Conor,
Why would ths speed alter? Do you mean the small fan on the card, or the
fan for the processor? Hope there is no risk of overheating. I am so
proud of my little Shuttle which I almost built myself! ;-) wouldn't
want anything to happen to it - particularly after I have bought some
new bits for it and plugged it up to the TV.
Regards
Jo

Conor wrote:

> In article <41928370$(E-Mail Removed)>, Johanna says...
>
>>Hi,
>>I have a Shuttle with an FB61 mainboard. I just bought this great
>>graphics card, an "All in one wonder" card... It looks like I got it
>>wrong when ordering RAM, and I am hope I won't have problems with the
>>card. Very grateful if anyone knows, or had experience of using a
>>similar setup.

> No problems although you may hear the fan speed altering a fair bit.

Conor

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Johanna says...
> Conor,
> Why would ths speed alter? Do you mean the small fan on the card, or the
> fan for the processor? Hope there is no risk of overheating. I am so
> proud of my little Shuttle which I almost built myself! ;-) wouldn't
> want anything to happen to it - particularly after I have bought some
> new bits for it and plugged it up to the TV.
> Regards
> Jo

The fan on the graphics card. It gets a little toasty in a Shuttle case
compared to a normal desktop. It won't overheat but it does run a bit
hotter than normal and seems to be on the threshold between two fan
speed settings.

--
Conor

Opinions personal, facts suspect.

BORG

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:09:07 +0000, Johanna <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi,
>I have a Shuttle with an FB61 mainboard. I just bought this great
>graphics card, an "All in one wonder" card... It looks like I got it
>wrong when ordering RAM, and I am hope I won't have problems with the
>card. Very grateful if anyone knows, or had experience of using a
>similar setup. The card is described here:
>http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatal...00_Series.html
>Regards
>Johanna

Nice card but cheeper else where
--

E-Mail Addy (E-Mail Removed) <---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header

My Cornea Transplant log
www.davessite.co.uk/eye

Want your say about the Gov,Forum at