Zach

Re Intel

Hi, could you please tell me which of the two (N 135 and N 270) is the
newest? (And the best and why?)

Many thanks,
Zach.

Bill Davidsen

Zach wrote:
> Re Intel
>
> Hi, could you please tell me which of the two (N 135 and N 270) is the
> newest? (And the best and why?)

Why not just go to the Intel site and look for yourself? I am not sure why
"newest" would matter, but the specs are online, just search "atom {model}" at
the top of the page, and find the first result which says "SPEC" for all you need.