Nature Tech (or NextCom) AC Adapter for the NCM-700 mobile laptop

hackr_d@yahoo.com

Hi, I have 2 laptops here, I believe are made by Nature Tech, or
NextCom. They are missing hard drive, battery, and AC power supply.
The input is 20V/3A, and has a 3 pin connector. The label says "Power
SPARC Mobile Server" and "NCM-700 series" right below it. The label
says the adapter is 20V, but there is a "19V" label in front of the
adapter socket.

The power supply looks very proprietary and non-standard, and specific
to the Nature Tech./Next Com laptops. The first two pins are longer
than the 3rd pin, which is recessed. The adapter socket is
rectangular shaped, and kind of resembles a mini 3 pin Molex.

I'm not sure if I'll even be able to find an adapter for this. Even
universal laptop adapters don't have the 3-pin rectangular female
connector required.

This is the same laptop as posted here:

http://forums.nekochan.net/viewtopic...=17&t=16726161

I can't even find specs on the power supply. My guess is that the
first two pins are the 20V input, and the 3rd pin is a current or
voltage sensing pin.

Also, it'd be nice to find a hard drive/caddy and battery. The first
priority is obviously to find an AC adapter. I was tempted to rig up
a power supply connector, but decided against it, as it might blow
something up.

I don't see too many people asking questions about the Nature Tech.
laptop. I was also tempted to buy an entire laptop package just to
get the adapter and hard drive.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Naturetech-7...item2a1baf8806

http://snipurl.com/23h3hci

Looks nice, but too pricy. Laptops like the Nature Tech. are always
very pricey.

Thanks for your help. I don't expect too many to have this. ::-)