Need Computer Parts?

Southwest Computer

Looking for hard to find computer parts and periphials? We have a large
selection of parts for Compaq, HP, Dell and IBM. We also stock an
assortment of printer parts for home and comercial lazer models. We carry
fusers, feed rollers, maintenaince kits and other components for B&W and
color inkjets and lasers from HP ,Tektronix and Xerox. For all your service
part needs, contact us at www.swcomputer.com. You can shop online!