devin1100

Hi I have a old proxim wifi card and i cant find the drivers for i
anywhere. Does any 1 here have them by any chance? it's a proxi
orinoco 802.11b gold model 8420-w

--
devin1100

Mike Walsh

Try here:

http://www.opendrivers.com/driver/22...-download.html

Google is your friend.

--
Mike Walsh
West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.A.

devin1100

tried that already download links are dead thanks for searching th

--
devin1100