Need hard drive for zv5240us

mc99218

where can I get a biiger had for this laptop.
How big vcan I go?
Thanks/ Rj Seattl

Rick Jones

mc99218 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> where can I get a biiger had for this laptop. How big vcan I go?

One place to look might be partsurfer.hp.com - there should be a
product number on the laptop somewhere which you would fee to
partsurfer. that would at least tell you which disc(s) were
"supported" on the thing.

Supported, known to work -> warm fuzzies all around
Supported, not known to not work -> an HPite may be in trouble
Supported, known to not work -> an HPite is in trouble
Unsupported, known to work -> lucky today, unlucky tomorrow?
Unsupported, not known to not work -> there but for the grace of Turing
Unsupported, known to not work -> no, it was not deliberate ;-)

rick jones

Ben Myers

The system is modern enough that it will take the largest notebook drive
currently manufactured, maybe 100 or 120GB in the 2.5" PATA form factor. Beware,
though, that there are also 2.5" SATA drives, not compatible with your system...
Ben Myers