need help guys !!!!

Junior Member

Heeyaaaaa!!!!!

I have a intel 965 motherboard with Dual core 3.0 processor and DDR2 512 X 2 RAM.The motherboard has gone bad so planning to buy a new one which is compatible with existing processor and RAM. I have lost touch with the latest offerings from motherboard giants because been busy with my hectic job. So a humble request to all the guys to help me out.

My budget is around Rs 3500 but willing to sell out few more(even ready to switch to DDR3) if the motherboard is future proof.

Thanking you all techies

Junior Member

My best advice, is research. Really it comes down to what you need. Are you a gamer? Do you just need web and email?

For me I always buy the top of line hardware, because it just last longer and preforms better. Gigabyte are great motherboards I have had great luck with them others have not.

Do a lot of reading and research on your own, because no matter what anybody tells you it's all going to come from there experience and history with a particular product.