Need Help!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member

I have a problem.When i double click on touchpad it wont click but touchpad is working i can move my mouse around.This problem started few day alater when i conneted my laptop with USB mouse.
I have hear the asus problem when they connect laptop with USB the touchpad wont work.but my touchpad work but i cant make double click with touchpad.I think USB mouse is behind that problem.Need help to resolve that problem.

Junior Member

no need help anymore i found out that my tapping is off so i turned on.how silly of me.lol =D

presumedly USB mouse turned it off.