NEED .NET DEVELOPER

prasanthi sphere

Hi,

We are looking for .NET resources for one of our client. The details
are given below.

Location : Hightstown, NJ
Experience Level : Senior
Pay Rate : Market

Direct Client Requirement

Job Title .NET Technology Lead/Architect
Relevant Experience (Yrs) 6-8 years
Technical/Functional Skills A technology lead/solutions architect with
extensive experience in implementing solutions using .NET and related
Microsoft Technologies. The person has to provide technology
leadership for a major program for the customer.
Has hands-on implementation experience in .net based solutions
Roles & Responsibilities

1. Lay down standards and best practices for implementation
2. Understand the problem statement and propose the architecture
within the solution standards of the customer net based)
3. Help in design of the solution at the next level
4. Provide ongoing guidance and mentoring to the development team
5. Help in formalizing the reference architecture and solution
approach for the project

Generic Managerial Skills

1. Experience in Agile Development methodology

Please send your resumes to (E-Mail Removed)