Need reinstall applications disk 1 of 2

anababy1969@sbcglobal.net

Hi All,

I just moved and my system is going crazy. The system is asking for
the Gateway Applications disk 1 of 2 version 5.6 to reinstall but mine
broker. Can anyone one please send me a copy so I can get back on
track?

Thank you all so very much!

Ana L.
San Francisco, CA

P E A C E ! ! !

Postman Delivers

(E-Mail Removed) formulated the question :
> Hi All,
>
> I just moved and my system is going crazy. The system is asking for
> the Gateway Applications disk 1 of 2 version 5.6 to reinstall but mine
> broker. Can anyone one please send me a copy so I can get back on
> track?
>
> Thank you all so very much!
>
> Ana L.
> San Francisco, CA
>

> P E A C E ! ! !

anababy1969,

If the machine is not to old, they should have them and will replace
them for a cost... I am trying to collect the olderones from garage
sales here in Vegas...

However, it seems people toss them out when the computer goes on the
blink..

I wish you the best, and hopefully someone can assist you. You should
never publish your e-mail address on the Usene. Hope you do not
recieve to much junk mail publishing via your e-mail address

JR the postman

Joan F \(MI\)

You need to identify the model of your computer.

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
| Hi All,
|
| I just moved and my system is going crazy. The system is asking for
| the Gateway Applications disk 1 of 2 version 5.6 to reinstall but mine
| broker. Can anyone one please send me a copy so I can get back on
| track?
|
| Thank you all so very much!
|
| Ana L.
| San Francisco, CA
|

| P E A C E ! ! !

BRIAN HILL

First off; What computer have you got??
It helps if people know, so they can volunteer to help.

I've got a [b:1ca025fff5]Gateway MX3311b
Notebook[/b:1ca025fff5](Laptop) It only uses one disk so I don't think
I can help you, but if by chance you also have the same device, I'll
get you a copy.

Hope you don't have long to wait once you give us a clue what you
need.