need someone to scan me something please

zorro

Hi,
I'm kind of in a jam, stores are closed and i need to scan something.
I'm looking for someone who can print a 2 page document and scan it,
and email me the image. I need this as soon as possible. If you can
help me I will repay somehow.

Thanks

peter

lets see if I got this right..........your going to email me a 2 page
document...I am supposed to print it then scan it and send it back to
you..????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????
If your emailing it to me dont you already have it on your
computer???????????/
If your aiming to mail it ...........the stores would be open by then
if your driving over here to give it to me.............the stores would be
open by then
if its a document off a website............print it yourself
did I miss something?????????//
peter the skeptic

--
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."
"zorro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi,
> I'm kind of in a jam, stores are closed and i need to scan something.
> I'm looking for someone who can print a 2 page document and scan it,
> and email me the image. I need this as soon as possible. If you can
> help me I will repay somehow.
>
> Thanks

Bill

In article <GS4Kg.505009$IK3.390959@pd7tw1no>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...
> lets see if I got this right..........your going to email me a 2 page
> document...I am supposed to print it then scan it and send it back to
> you..????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????
> If your emailing it to me dont you already have it on your
> computer???????????/
> If your aiming to mail it ...........the stores would be open by then
> if your driving over here to give it to me.............the stores would be
> open by then
> if its a document off a website............print it yourself
> did I miss something?????????//
> peter the skeptic

Around here there are Kinkos open 24 hours a day.

Bill
--
Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.

Vanguard

"zorro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi,
> I'm kind of in a jam, stores are closed and i need to scan
> something.
> I'm looking for someone who can print a 2 page document and scan it,
> and email me the image. I need this as soon as possible. If you can
> help me I will repay somehow.
>
> Thanks

Hmm. It's a document which means that you are editing/viewing it
within some application which probably has a Print function already in
it. So print it yourself!

Probably another feeble attempt to send someone an .exe file under the
guise that it is a "document". Or maybe to harvest user-divulged true
e-mail addresses.

zorro

Bill wrote:
> In article <GS4Kg.505009$IK3.390959@pd7tw1no>, (E-Mail Removed)
> says...
> > lets see if I got this right..........your going to email me a 2 page
> > document...I am supposed to print it then scan it and send it back to
> > you..????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????
> > If your emailing it to me dont you already have it on your
> > computer???????????/
> > If your aiming to mail it ...........the stores would be open by then
> > if your driving over here to give it to me.............the stores would be
> > open by then
> > if its a document off a website............print it yourself
> > did I miss something?????????//
> > peter the skeptic
> >

> Around here there are Kinkos open 24 hours a day.
>
> Bill
> --
> Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.

why do you assume i live in kinkoland?

zorro

Vanguard wrote:
> "zorro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> > Hi,
> > I'm kind of in a jam, stores are closed and i need to scan
> > something.
> > I'm looking for someone who can print a 2 page document and scan it,
> > and email me the image. I need this as soon as possible. If you can
> > help me I will repay somehow.
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> Hmm. It's a document which means that you are editing/viewing it
> within some application which probably has a Print function already in
> it. So print it yourself!
>
> Probably another feeble attempt to send someone an .exe file under the
> guise that it is a "document". Or maybe to harvest user-divulged true
> e-mail addresses.

idiot. i needed it printed on paper before scanning and had neither a
printer or scanner. FYI a sensible person did lend a hand and

Vanguard

"zorro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> Vanguard wrote:
>> "zorro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> > Hi,
>> > I'm kind of in a jam, stores are closed and i need to scan
>> > something.
>> > I'm looking for someone who can print a 2 page document and scan
>> > it,
>> > and email me the image. I need this as soon as possible. If you
>> > can
>> > help me I will repay somehow.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> >

>> Hmm. It's a document which means that you are editing/viewing it
>> within some application which probably has a Print function already
>> in
>> it. So print it yourself!
>>
>> Probably another feeble attempt to send someone an .exe file under
>> the
>> guise that it is a "document". Or maybe to harvest user-divulged
>> true
>> e-mail addresses.

> idiot. i needed it printed on paper before scanning and had neither
> printer or scanner. FYI a sensible person did lend a hand and

So you want someone else to print it, scan it, and put it into a file
to e-mail it to you but which you can't print when you receive it so
you want it as a file - a file that you already have. uh huh.

zorro

Vanguard wrote:
> "zorro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> >
> > Vanguard wrote:
> >> "zorro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> >> Hmm. It's a document which means that you are editing/viewing it
> >> within some application which probably has a Print function already
> >> in
> >> it. So print it yourself!
> >>
> >> Probably another feeble attempt to send someone an .exe file under
> >> the
> >> guise that it is a "document". Or maybe to harvest user-divulged
> >> true
> >> e-mail addresses.

> > idiot. i needed it printed on paper before scanning and had neither
> > printer or scanner. FYI a sensible person did lend a hand and
> >

> So you want someone else to print it, scan it, and put it into a file
> to e-mail it to you but which you can't print when you receive it so
> you want it as a file - a file that you already have. uh huh.

who said i'm the final recipient birdbrain?

Wes Newell

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 21:04:48 -0700, zorro wrote:

> Vanguard wrote:
>> "zorro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

>> > idiot. i needed it printed on paper before scanning and had neither
>> > printer or scanner. FYI a sensible person did lend a hand and
>> >

>> So you want someone else to print it, scan it, and put it into a file
>> to e-mail it to you but which you can't print when you receive it so
>> you want it as a file - a file that you already have. uh huh.

> who said i'm the final recipient birdbrain?

I must admit I'm a little puzzled. You have a document you want someone to
print out of their computer and then scan it right back in and send it
back to you. Well, call me an idiot too because that scenario is just
passing the same doc around from you to them, out to printer back to PC
and then back to you in file format like you sent it to them in the first
place. Now I have to admit that you look like the idiot here.

zorro

Wes Newell wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 21:04:48 -0700, zorro wrote:
>

> > Vanguard wrote:
> >> "zorro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> >> So you want someone else to print it, scan it, and put it into a file
> >> to e-mail it to you but which you can't print when you receive it so
> >> you want it as a file - a file that you already have. uh huh.

> > who said i'm the final recipient birdbrain?

> I must admit I'm a little puzzled. You have a document you want someone to
> print out of their computer and then scan it right back in and send it
> back to you. Well, call me an idiot too because that scenario is just
> passing the same doc around from you to them, out to printer back to PC
> and then back to you in file format like you sent it to them in the first
> place. Now I have to admit that you look like the idiot here.
>
> --
> Want the ultimate in free OTA SD/HDTV Recorder? http://mythtv.org
> http://mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html Usenet alt.video.ptv.mythtv
> My server http://wesnewell.no-ip.com/cpu.php
> HD Tivo S3 compared http://wesnewell.no-ip.com/mythtivo.htm

i'm an idiot because you're puzzled?
i do not get back a document in the same format.
my format is a digital document, like file.txt for example.
what i get back is an image of a piece of paper on which has beed
printed with real ink. maybe what confuses people is why i would need
that, but is that relevant why i need it? i just need it that's all.