Need Specific Laptop Hard Drive

Chevy Monster

Need Specific Laptop Hard Drive

I need to locate an exact laptop hard drive.
It's a Fujitsu 30 Gb, model MHS2030AT,
the controller number is CA26317-B50204BA.
I will pay top dollar, as I must have this exact drive.

anyworld [at] lewiscounty [dot] com

Joseph2k

Chevy Monster wrote:

> Need Specific Laptop Hard Drive
>
> I need to locate an exact laptop hard drive.
> It's a Fujitsu 30 Gb, model MHS2030AT,
> the controller number is CA26317-B50204BA.
> I will pay top dollar, as I must have this exact drive.
>
> anyworld [at] lewiscounty [dot] com

The only possible way you could have such specific needs is if you need to
recover extremely sensitive data (so much so that you cannot go to a
professional data recovery service), actually know for sure that the data
is still available on the physical media, and actually know for sure that
replacing the drive electronics will allow you to recover the data (to some
extent unreasonable as the drive electronics stores a copy of the fault map
of the physical media). Alternativly, you could be an employee of such a
data recovery service confronted with just this issue. Or other issues
could be at stake.
--
JosephKK
Gegen dummheit kampfen Die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.