need strange ATX power supply

The Derfer

I need an ATX power supply to replace the one I have in a large
Intergraph PC I have here
in a lab.

It is a WIN-TACT WP605S11 power supply.

Its one strange feature: it has TWO 20-pin power connectors from that
same power supply that plug into two corresponding ports on the system
board.

Anyone know where I can get a power supply just like it that will work
fine?
I can't find that WIN-TACT supply anywhere and assume they don't make
it
anymore.

Thank you.

-The Derfer

Paul

The Derfer wrote:
> I need an ATX power supply to replace the one I have in a large
> Intergraph PC I have here
> in a lab.
>
> It is a WIN-TACT WP605S11 power supply.
>
> Its one strange feature: it has TWO 20-pin power connectors from that
> same power supply that plug into two corresponding ports on the system
> board.
>
> Anyone know where I can get a power supply just like it that will work
> fine?
> I can't find that WIN-TACT supply anywhere and assume they don't make
> it
> anymore.
>
> Thank you.
>
> -The Derfer

There is contact info here. Why don't you ask them.
They have a toll number you can phone..

http://www.wintact.com/

Paul

Arno Wagner

In comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc The Derfer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I need an ATX power supply to replace the one I have in a large
> Intergraph PC I have here
> in a lab.

> It is a WIN-TACT WP605S11 power supply.

> Its one strange feature: it has TWO 20-pin power connectors from that
> same power supply that plug into two corresponding ports on the system
> board.

> Anyone know where I can get a power supply just like it that will work
> fine?
> I can't find that WIN-TACT supply anywhere and assume they don't make
> it
> anymore.

> Thank you.

> -The Derfer

You need full technical specifications. With that you may either
find a matching PSU or adapt one yourself. Best contact Intergraph
or Win-TACT, just like the other answer suggests.

Arno