New AMD ASUS motherboard trouble.

Junior Member

I just bought a new motherboard and everytime it boots up i says . *USB device over current status , PC will shut down in 15 secconds* I tried taking everything out to a point only the power supply was plugged in and the power button. The motherboard still gives me the same BS. I payed almost 200$ for this motherboard new and I couln't get a warranty unless the guy installed it himself. I figured I would do it myself since I did it a billion times before. But this keeps happening and I cannot return it now. Any help?