New Bios for 7VJL Deluxe Apogee

Doug

Does anyone have the new bios for the 7VJL deluxe apogee. I bought a
2600+ Barton and it will not boot correctly in the computer. I went
to get the new bios from Chaintech and under the bios section it lists
a bios dated 4/16/03 for this board, but it says "No download
location". Does anyone out there have this bios?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Scott Henderson

"Doug" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Does anyone have the new bios for the 7VJL deluxe apogee. I bought a
> 2600+ Barton and it will not boot correctly in the computer. I went
> to get the new bios from Chaintech and under the bios section it lists
> a bios dated 4/16/03 for this board, but it says "No download
> location". Does anyone out there have this bios?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.

Was looking for the same thing today. I ended up using the 4/16/03 bios from
the non-deluxe Apogee. Seems OK so far. I noticed that the FAQ says that the
bios for the two boards are different so who knows? The processor is now
identified at least.

Cheers
SDH

KURIAKI

http://www.chaintechkorea.com/Pds/IP...300&sMsgID=327

--
KURIAKI
Looking for a BIOS? ftp://roby.sytes.net:48

"Doug" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Does anyone have the new bios for the 7VJL deluxe apogee. I bought a
> 2600+ Barton and it will not boot correctly in the computer. I went
> to get the new bios from Chaintech and under the bios section it lists
> a bios dated 4/16/03 for this board, but it says "No download
> location". Does anyone out there have this bios?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Highest processor for CT-7VJL Apogee motherboard? KURIAKI Chaintech 4 11-04-2009 11:46 AM
7VJL Deluxe APOGEE JuZZi Chaintech 0 05-21-2005 09:44 PM
Upgrade an 7VJL Apogee Board with a new CPU Ralf Meyer Chaintech 0 02-05-2004 03:42 PM
Re: Highest processor for CT-7VJL Apogee motherboard? Aikon Chaintech 0 08-18-2003 08:37 PM
Audio Interference Apogee 7VJL John Grimley Chaintech 0 07-24-2003 08:50 PM