NEW data restoration and recovery hardware

James T

SafetyCard is the latest technology in Hard Drive Data Recovery and
Protection. No PC should be without it.

View it at

http://www.karecoventures.com

Cool_X

James T,
And how much do both of your SafetyCard models cost?

If you will post the prices, then can you post them in USD and CDN?

And if not, then why?

If you don't, then there must be a good reason for it, which I don't think reflects very well
on your company.

Please respond to this group and any others you may have posted in.

Cool_X