mr.bhoot.ji@gmail.com

hi to all, i am new member of your group.

Stephan

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> hi to all, i am new member of your group.

Hi new member or should I say Mr. BhOOt? Can you find the shift key? It
makes reading a lot easier. Anyway, any questions, remarks are welcome.
Just kidding. Try a newsreader in stead of gg.com. Makes following and
filtering groups better, more fun.

nospamatall

Stephan wrote:
> In article
> <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> hi to all, i am new member of your group.

> Hi new member or should I say Mr. BhOOt? Can you find the shift key? It
> makes reading a lot easier. Anyway, any questions, remarks are welcome.
> Just kidding. Try a newsreader in stead of gg.com. Makes following and
> filtering groups better, more fun.

I've been posting in a web thing for about half an hour this afternoon.
Gave up in the end. There's no way to keep track of threads and
sub-threads, at least no efficient way that doesn't screw up other
aspects. Basically web fora are horrible for anything other than
comments on a website.

Shame usenet isn't used more. I suppose as usual easy to find and use at
first wins out and good and efficient gets left behind.

google is a useful interface as a secondary thing, an archive, and to
use when nothing else is available. I think most people will never know
what they are missing.

Andy

new member mr.bhoot.ji@gmail.com Apple 0 02-17-2008 11:26 AM
New member - Queries on Pack Bell notebook B3605 Rich Packard Bell 2 11-29-2005 09:04 AM
2400bps bbs user behind on times or; I just crawled out from a really big rock and saw all this neat **** or I was a teenage cult member and it ate my brain.... Dick+Bush=Phucked Hardware 0 08-10-2004 04:29 AM
Attn: Metronid, did you see the photo from our member on the yahoo group? Elector Packard Bell 2 10-25-2003 06:00 AM
nVidia elected as permanent voting member of OGLArchitecture review board i'm_tired Nvidia 0 10-10-2003 03:14 PM