new motherboard installed, but won't boot.

Junior Member

I just installed a new motherboard onto my case, got the cpu in, and all the connectors connected (I think?), but the computer won't turn on. hard drive, ram etc, are all installed, I really don't know what to do. please help me. thanks. later then.

Junior Member

I am not sure if you are saying, your computer will now boot up, or if the power supply does not turn on?
If the power supply dose not turns on I would look at your switch or the connections to the power switch.
Thatís my guess. Good luck , George Garcia

Junior Member

Disconnect everything except for the power supply and power button connectivity and see if it boots. Do you hear any beeps?

Value Codes I Brain Power I Value Codes (UK)

Last edited by noxela; 03-18-2008 at 08:10 AM..

Junior Member

I am not agree!!

Junior Member

First thing first. Check the plugs if they're fix. Double check the wires inside specially the power supply. If there's no sound or a little light on it then it's with the power supply. Do the check up.